Rules Guidelines Parent
1. Parents are requested to bear in mind that the school attaches great importance to build a sound character in students. They are expected to co-operate with the school authorities by making their children understand that a well ordered and disciplined way of life is as important at home as in school. Parents should supervise their lessons and take an active interest in the activities of the school.
2. Absence from school even for a day must be noted in the “Student’s Leave Application Form” given in the School Diary. If absence lasts for more than three days, the application for leave must be made to the respective coordinator accompanied by relevant certification of the same.
3. If a child has an infectious disease parents should keep the child at home till he/she recovers. A medical Certificate and Fitness Certificate must be submitted on return.
4. Students who are absent from school for fifteen consecutive days without permission, may have their names removed from the register, and will be re-admitted only if there is a vacancy and on payment of the admission fee. In all cases of leave or absence, prior permission from the Principal should be obtained.
5. Parents are requested to refrain from requesting for permission to take their wards out of school during school hours for flimsy reason. If the ward is found unwell or unusually tired they must be allowed to rest at home.
6. Change in the address or telephone number of parents or guardians must be intimated to the school in writing and without delay.
7. When communicating with the principal, parents are requested to mention in their letter the Class, Section and Admission No. of their child/children.
Parents are welcomed to visit the school and meet the teacher after school hours with prior permission.
8. The school reserves the right to suspend or to take strict disciplinary action against a student whose diligence or progress in studies is constantly unsatisfactory or whose conduct is harmful to other students.
9. The observation of rules of discipline of the school and good behavior is an essential condition to a student’s continuance in the school. In case a student violates the school rules or indulges in any form of indiscipline, strict action like expulsion/suspension/rustication shall be taken against the student.
10. Student are strictly forbidden to bring or burst crackers in the school and to introduce objectionable literature and other such material into the school. Strict disciplinary action will be taken against the student found doing so.
11. The school is not responsible for goods lost. Therefore, it is not advisable to bring expensive items like watches, fountain pens, gold or silver ornaments, friendship bands any other in the class room or changing room.
b) Students are not permitted to wear any jewelry (eg. Chains, rings, bangles, bracelets etc.) Girls may wear one pair of small earrings or studs.
12. Mobile phones, i-Pods, MP3 Players, Pen drives etc. are strictly forbidden in the school campus. Parents must ensure that their wards do not bring mobile phones to school. If your ward are found carrying a mobile phone etc. the same will be confiscated and will not be returned.
13. Any electronic device that can be used for communication /photography/Recording is strictly forbidden. Celebration of birthday parties are not permitted in the school.
14. Parents should refrain themselves from forming groups to work against the teaches or management.