Admission Class I-VIII
1. Admission is restricted by certain policies of the Management and by conditions of Eligibility Criteria, Conduct and availability of vacancies in each class.
2. There shall be an examination of the child as admissions sought
3. The parent must produce the progress report of the studying class for the new admission
4. Parent must provide TC from the previous school as soon as you are admitted to the school.
5. Parent must ready to accept all the rules of the institution as admission is given.
6. The fees once paid will not be refunded even if the pupil, for any reason, shall leave the school immediately after admission. A child who is admitted even in the last month must pay the fees for the Term.