1. The school conducts Term end exams and monthly test to evaluate the students’ progress. Students of Class IX and X are appearing for the public examination of ICSE Board and Exams are conducted according to the instructions of the board.
2. Students absenting themselves from any examination will not permit to write the exam (re-exam) under any circumstances.
3. A minimum of 90% attendance is required
4. Anyone who resorts to malpractice will be debarred from the rest of the examination. This may even lead to the dismissal of such a student from the school.
5. Results declared at the end of the year is final in all cases and will not be considered.
6. In all matters connected with the admission, dismissal, examination and promotion/detention of the student, the decision of the Principal is final and binding.